Raspberry and Blueberry Kale Salad
Bring together two super foods for this nutrient packed salad. Lime juice and avocado blend to wilt the kale into a creamy green mixture made even better with the addition of fresh raspberries and blueberries. This unexpected combination is almost too tasty to be this good for you!
- 1 bunch kale, thick stems removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Driscoll's Blueberries
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Driscoll's Raspberries
- Toss kale, avocado, green onions, lime juice and salt together in a large bowl until evenly coated. Add blueberries and raspberries and let stand 15 minutes to wilt kale.