All of our organic berries are USDA 100% certified organic.
There's nothing much simpler or sweeter than a strawberry daiquiri. Mix one up for yourself with this easy-to-make recipe that adds tequila, orange liqueur and a splash of lime juice. Better yet, make a large batch and share with friends for a fun-filled night!
- 1 ounce Light Rum
- 1 ounce Silver Tequila
- 4 whole strawberries muddled with a muddler plus 1 strawberry for garnish
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau or generic triple sec (suggest Cointreau, Combier or Mathilde)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker or blender. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass or blend with ice and pour all contents into a chilled cocktail glass. For a special touch coat the rim of the glass with sugar. Garnish with a whole strawberry.
Amount Per Serving