Multi Grain Mixed Berry Hot Cereal
There are numerous multi-grain hot cereals available in your grocery stores. Main ingredients are usually oats, wheat, barley and rye but some have added bonuses like flaxseeds. Choose the one you like the best and stir in berries and almonds for a good-for-you breakfast that feels like a treat.
- 2 cups multi-grain hot cereal
- Skim Milk
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups Driscoll's Blackberries, Blueberries, and/or Raspberries
- Prepare multi-grain cereal according to package instructions using half water and half skim milk. Remove from heat and stir in almonds and brown sugar. Serve topped with mixed berries.