Berry Sangria with Prosecco
Muddled berries and lemon juice mixed with bright green melon flavored Midori makes an alluring sparkling wine cocktail. Prosecco is a dry white Italian sparkling wine frequently used as a substitute for Champagne. Use the back of a wooden spoon to crush the berries if you don't have a muddler.
- 1/4 cups Driscoll's Blackberries, Raspberries or Sliced Strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces Midori liquor
- 1 1/2 ounces Prosecco
- Muddle berries, lemon juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Midori. Top with several ice cubes and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a chilled wine glass. Top with Prosecco, stir, and garnish with a few berries.