All of our organic berries are USDA 100% certified organic.
Red wine is often described to have hints of blackberry flavors. It is a perfect blend in this cold soup topped with fresh raspberries and blueberries. Serve as a light dessert after a hearty meal.
- 2 packages (6 ounces) Driscoll's Blackberries
- 1 cups dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon or Pinot Noir)
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 package (6 ounes) Driscoll's Blueberries
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Purée blackberries, wine, and sugar in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Press through a strainer to remove the seeds. Discard solids.
- Stir in lemon juice; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Ladle gazpacho into chilled soup plates, footed glasses or bowls.
- Drizzle or spoon sour cream on top, and scatter with raspberries and blueberries.
- Garnish each serving with a mint sprig or coarsely chopped mint.
Amount Per Serving